1win Anti-Fraud Policy
1win provides its online betting and casino services in dozens of countries around the world. We are a bookie with an international Curacao license (8048/JAZ2016-065). We strictly adhere to the rules of fair play and prevent any form of financial fraud. One of our priorities is to provide the safest, most comfortable and legal gambling experience for our users. That is why we comply with the laws of the countries where we offer our services and fight fraud and money laundering by all means.
The 1win platforms use different security algorithms to encrypt information and protect users from leaking personal data. In addition, a KYC user verification procedure has been implemented to protect the account even if data from the account has been obtained by third parties.
For additional security and anti-fraud policy, the following rules and principles have been implemented at 1win:
- Mandatory compliance with the laws of the countries in which we provide our services;
- Mandatory confirmation by users of their phone number and email address;
- Regular random checks by the 1win security team;
- There is a KYC verification procedure for maximum account security and the withdrawal is only possible to those wallets, which belong to the account holder;
- There are restrictions on the amounts of minimum and maximum payments to be made through the banking menu;
- Each user has the ability to create and use only one account to play for real money;
- If you suspect fraud or fraudulent activity, please report it to customer support.